Website Terms & Conditions
1. This website is provided by Sylvan Resources. You may access and use this website if you agree to be legally bound by the terms set out below. If you do not agree to be legally bound by those terms, please do not access the Sylvan Resources website. The Sylvan Resources website is only intended for use by people who live in the UK.
Changes to terms
1. We may make changes to the Sylvan Resources website, including these terms, at any time. You will be legally bound by the updated or amended terms from the first time that you access the site after we put the changes online.
Intellectual property rights
2. For non-commercial personal use, you may copy, download, or print off copies of the material, information, data and other content included in the Sylvan Resources website. You will need to obtain permission in writing from us before you make any other use of the Sylvan Resources content.
3. The rights in images, trademarks, trade names, logos included on the Sylvan Resources website and linked resources are owned by us and/or third parties. You will need to obtain permission in writing from the owner before you may use these images, trademarks, trade names and logs in any way.
4. In using this website, you must respect the intellectual property rights of Sylvan Resources and others. Your unauthorised use of content may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, communications, and other laws, and any use such use may result in your personal liability, including potential criminal liability.
Third party websites
5. We do not monitor the contents of third-party websites. Any link provided on the Sylvan Resources website is solely for your convenience. We do not accept any responsibility for any third-party website.
6. The contents of Sylvan Resources’ website service is provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, reliability, or content of the service. Sylvan Resources does not warrant that its service, or the server that makes it available, does not have viruses or other harmful components.
7. The Sylvan Resources service may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes and additions may be made by Sylvan Resources to any information contained on the website. Sylvan Resources reserves the right to revise the service or withdraw access to it at any time.
8. We exclude any liability to you should the Sylvan Resources website and/or any of the associated resources not be available at any particular time.
9. We do not accept any liability to you for any of the following types of loss or damage (which you may suffer as a result of your use of the Sylvan Resources website) whether the losses were foreseen, foreseeable, unforeseen, unforeseeable, known, unknown or otherwise:
- · loss which arose when you first accessed the Sylvan Resources website (even if that loss results from our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence);
- · any business loss you may suffer, including loss of revenue, loss of profits or loss of anticipated savings (whether those losses are the direct or indirect result of our default);
- · loss which you suffer other than as a result of our failure to comply with these terms or our negligence or breach of statutory duty;
- · any loss suffered due to the default of any party other than us.
10. We do not warrant that the Sylvan Resources website or any content will be available uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Sylvan Resources website or its supporting systems are free of viruses or bugs. We do not accept any liability to you if we fail, or are interrupted or delayed in the performance of any obligation because of:
- · the non-availability or failure of any telecommunications or computer services, systems, equipment or software operated or provided by you or any third party;
- · any other event not reasonably within our control.
- · We do not give any commitments or accept any liability to you in respect of the Sylvan Resources website content provided by other users of the website or third parties.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
13. If you have any comments or questions concerning this site, please contact the webmaster at Sylvan Resources Ltd, Dog Field House, Abcott, Clungunford, Craven Arms, SY7 0PX, UK or telephone 01588 660 547.
Sylvan Resources Ltd Website T & C, 3/21, revised 27 July 2021